The stamp set I have is from the Pink Paisley Color Wash collection. It includes three brush strokes and a number of words and symbols to combine with them. I really like the layered effect you can get with these.
|image from pinkpaisley.com|
All you need is the stamps, ink, paper, and embellies and you have the makings of a quick, easy, and cute card.
1. Layer a 3.75' x 5.25" piece of patterned paper on a 4' x 5.5" white card blank. If desired, ink the edges first.
2. On a 3.5" x 5" piece of white cardstock, stamp three brush strokes in different colors, then use black ink to stamp "Happy" over each of them. Ink the edges and attach the cardstock to the front of the card.
3. Add a 1.75" flower to the bottom right corner.
4. Punch a 1" circle from patterned paper with sentiment on it, or punch a 1" circle of cardstock and add your own sentiment. A 6x6 sheet of tag paper works well for this:
5. Attach circle to the middle of the flower and ring the edges with tiny rhinestones. Voila! An easy peasy card in 10 minutes or less.
Materials used: card blank: Recollections, Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Inc., stamps: Pink Paisley, rhinestones: Queen & Co., ink: Stephanie Barnard for Color Box (Strawberry, Sky, and Celery) and Memento (Tuxedo Black), other: cardstock & flower