Monday, July 21, 2014

Scrappin' Peeps Camp Iwannascrap 2014! Water Wonders: Twinkling H2Os

For those who don't know about Scrappin' Peeps, it's an online community of scrapbookers and card makers who gather together to share our love of crafting. We have active, friendly message boards as well as challenges and swaps, and for the next two weeks, we have SUMMER CAMP!   Camp Iwannascrap starts today!  If you'd like to check out Scrappin' Peeps you can do so here.  It's a private board, so you'll need to be approved by admin, but we love to welcome new peeps to the board!

Welcome campers (and anyone else who happens to find this post)!  Today for our Water Wonders Unit we will be playing with Twinkling H2Os!  This is my first time making a video, so let me know how it is -- especially if there are areas I can improve on.  I should warn you that my Tremors were really having a field day while I made this, so please excuse my shaky hands.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment