As promised, here is the card I created using the background I made in the video:
- Attach a 3.5" x 5" piece of the background to a 4" x 5.5" white card blank.
- Color wood veneer with yellow pigment ink. Attach to top right corner.
- Attach turtle embellishment with foam dots. Mine is a die cut I made with an Ellentina metal die.
- Add enamel dots to create water bubbles.
- Add "It's Your Birthday!" sentiment to the inside of the card.
Materials Used: card blank: Recollections, cardstock: American Crafts, gesso: Folk Art, colorants: Faber Castell gelatos (blueberry,metallic mint, and cotton candy) and Scrappy Cat pigment ink (yellow), wood veneer banner and Enamel Dew Drop Stickers: Freckled Fawn, metal die: Ellentina, other: patterned paper