Thursday, July 24, 2014

Camp Iwannascrap 2014 Water Wonders:Goosebumps Waterdroplets

Hello Campers!  Welcome to another fun-filled, creative day at Scrappin' Peeps Camp Iwannascrap 2014!

Today I have a tutorial that introduces you to a dimensional spray called Goosebumps, and shows how it can be customized with color to create a waterdroplet effect.


I used India Inks in the video to color the Goosebumps, but you could use other inks such as the Tim Holtz Distress Ink in reinker bottles.  You could even use spray mist, though the higher water content in those may dilute the Goosebumps causing the bumps to be flatter than usual.  Experiment and see what you can come up with!  There's no such thing as failure here -- just learning experiences.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Another product I'd never heard of. I liked the tutorial, especially the Extreme Closeup comment. Classic! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Goosebumps before - great tutorial. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if I don't buy Goosebumps (but probably will) I certainly will use the technique you demonstrated using your finger as a tapping platform to control the splashes. I could even use the method when I am adding strong spices into my cooking. Thanks for teaching us lots of new stuff.

    ReplyDelete